CLICK HERE for Muay Thai Gear

Friday, March 13, 2009

You guys KICK ass!

Great effort everyone, you have really shown incredible improvement...now don't let it all slip away! I will post some workout routines to do over the next few weeks before classes start again (DO NOT SIT AROUND AND SLACK OFF FOR A MONTH!). You should also get together with Nelson and train and spar (start to apply what you are learning...this is a whole different thing when you try using it on someone who doesn't let you hit them...and Nelson probably won't let you hit him without earning it).

I will see you on the 6th...however...I am leaving for the next 2 years to finish grad school, so you will be training under Nelson after that (you are in good hands). I have enjoyed training with all of you and hope to see you still training in Muay Thai when I return (but please keep in touch)

Kru DJ Phalen
Certified Muay Thai Instructor (USMTA.com)
State Representative - California & South Dakota (USMTA.com)
State Representative - South Dakota (ICSDA.org)
www.socalselfdefense.com
www.UCSDMuayThai.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi DJ,
Great class. I learned a lot. If I may ask, what are you finishing grad school in?

Hand wraps

Another hand wrap (good padding)

What are you MOST interested in getting out of this (and future) classes?